This is a home for packaging various software into Debian and Ubuntu. Most notable package under DEB.SURY.ORG is the PHP packaging.
I publish the most important changes in the packaging and interesting news in dedicated twitter feed:
All packaging work is either done directly in the Debian unstable, or it will be in the unstable sooner or later.
The main repositories now contain both PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 coinstallable together.
- ppa:ondrej/php – the main PHP repository
- ppa:ondrej/php5-5.6 – legacy PHP 5.6 packages
- ppa:ondrej/php5 – legacy PHP 5.5 packages
- packages.sury.org/php – the main PHP repository for Debian
- ppa:ondrej/courier – Courier MTA packaging
DEB.SURY.ORG has now public lightweight issue tracker at github.com. Please report any bugs or feature requests for ppa:ondrej/* there, since my INBOX is a not very reliable way how to keep track on all issue since it has the tendency to grow number of unread messages to numbers over thousand…
Also please excuse me if I don’t respond to your email, my INBOX is really a mess and if you are not lucky, you might get stuck with other unread emails. So pretty please use new issue tracker.
The available documentation related to the packages and PPAs is hosted in the Wiki. Everybody can contribute, so if you want to write more documentations on the PHP packages, you are certainly welcome to do so.
The PHP packaging is time consuming and I do this mostly in my free time. Please consider donating if you find the PHP packages useful for your projects. It also warms a heart to know that this project is useful.
Ways how to donate:
- Become my regular patron on Patreon
- Send me some Bitcoins to 15WRQCrVHWUdcn3sbT7PF6u2FJGfbb8GW5
- Donate via PayPal
- Contact me via email if you need something more special (like invoice)